Playing on the movie plot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Playing on the movie plot

Post  skryabin-ua on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:26 am

Hello. I was very attracted your game, honestly I have not met the most classic version of the best "Terminator" (1984). I've played in "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" but I was not impressed by either the game or movie. Just disgusting "Terminator Salvation", you probably can guess why. I want to ask a few questions. And you would not want to create your game based on the movie in 1984?

Where you can play as Kyle Reese, while fighting against cyborgs, and passing the mission to reach the time machine. In other words, it would be interesting if the plot of the game coincided with the first film. I think many like it, would protect Sarah Connor from Terminator as well as in the film Cameron. I know I will take some time to implement this idea, but imagine how it grand

It would be nice to get away from the terminator in the movie) at the end as we know it ends very bad, but you can finish the last mission already at the plant while playing for Kyle, and then switch to Sarah (continued last mission, she needs to escape from a cyborg).

Also, in addition to the main game, you can add a multiplayer mode where players can fight against each other on the Internet.
I would be glad if you like my ideas. Apologies for the bad English.
Sincerely, Dmitry, Kiev

skryabin-ua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

problems with the game

Post  skryabin-ua on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:05 am

install the game. Can not play. Black screen appears, you can hear the sounds. I do not know what the problem. Win XP 256 MB Video Intel Pentium 4 R 3,2 GHz

skryabin-ua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing on the movie plot

Post  Drakel101 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:22 am

With the black screen it is probably that your graphics card can't handle it but it's probably best to ask NarlyTeeth.

With multiplayer it's been discussed but NarlyTeeth isn't doing anything about it until he gets all of the singleplayer sorted.

http://fpsterminator.userboard.net/fan-questions-f8/are-we-following-the-terminator-salvation-timeline-t27.htm

^That is what has been discussed of the plot so far^

Hope I helped Smile

Drakel101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing on the movie plot

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top